The organization Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense, having successfully led a campaign to get Target to change their policy on open carry, is now turning their attention toward the nation’s largest supermarket chain, Kroger. Their new campaign, called Groceries Not Guns, is launching with a series of ads, like the one above, which I […]
- grandma on Today was a terrible day, but I’m OK with that
- Kristin on Being there for The Replacements Minneapolis homecoming
- Codeine on Open Thread
- Lynne on Everybody Fashion Day
- andrea maria on Killing predatory payday lenders with the USPS
- Jonson on The seed bombing of Water Street… Who’s in?
- Elf on Everybody Fashion Day
- Chaely Chartier on Everybody Fashion Day
- Fran on Everybody Fashion Day
- anonymous on Artisanal toilet plunger or iconic felling axe… Can you tell which is parody?