During the last Bush Presidency, as you may recall, there was a coordinated campaign to eliminate the Estate Tax, which has existed in some form in the United States since the 18th century. Rebranding it the “Death Tax” under the guidance of Republican pollster Frank Luntz, wrote that the term “kindled voter resentment in a […]
- Kristin on Being there for The Replacements Minneapolis homecoming
- Codeine on Open Thread
- Lynne on Everybody Fashion Day
- andrea maria on Killing predatory payday lenders with the USPS
- Jonson on The seed bombing of Water Street… Who’s in?
- Elf on Everybody Fashion Day
- Chaely Chartier on Everybody Fashion Day
- Fran on Everybody Fashion Day
- anonymous on Artisanal toilet plunger or iconic felling axe… Can you tell which is parody?
- anonymous on Everybody Fashion Day