An oil painting of Michigan’s former Governor, Jennifer Granholm, was made public at the Capital rotunda in Lansing today. Granholm, who was present for the unveiling, said, among other things, that the apple blossoms in the painting symbolize Michigan’s economic rebirth, which had begun under her adminstration. When I read that, I laughed out loud. […]
- Kristin on Being there for The Replacements Minneapolis homecoming
- Codeine on Open Thread
- Lynne on Everybody Fashion Day
- andrea maria on Killing predatory payday lenders with the USPS
- Jonson on The seed bombing of Water Street… Who’s in?
- Elf on Everybody Fashion Day
- Chaely Chartier on Everybody Fashion Day
- Fran on Everybody Fashion Day
- anonymous on Artisanal toilet plunger or iconic felling axe… Can you tell which is parody?
- anonymous on Everybody Fashion Day