As I was walking my dog around Ypsilanti’s 38-acres of depressingly-barren downtown real estate known as Water Street yesterday morning, it occurred to me that it might be fun to pick a day sometime soon and encourage everyone in Ypsilanti to come out and plant sunflower seeds together. And, in a fit of inspiration, I […]
- Kristin on Being there for The Replacements Minneapolis homecoming
- Codeine on Open Thread
- Lynne on Everybody Fashion Day
- andrea maria on Killing predatory payday lenders with the USPS
- Jonson on The seed bombing of Water Street… Who’s in?
- Elf on Everybody Fashion Day
- Chaely Chartier on Everybody Fashion Day
- Fran on Everybody Fashion Day
- anonymous on Artisanal toilet plunger or iconic felling axe… Can you tell which is parody?
- anonymous on Everybody Fashion Day