This, my friends, is why we worked so damned hard to get Elizabeth Warren into the Senate, and on the Banking Committee. Shot this morning at a Banking Committee hearing titled “Wall Street Reform: Oversight of Financial Stability and Consumer and Investor Protections,” this video demonstrates, better than any campaign ad ever could, just why […]
- Kristin on Being there for The Replacements Minneapolis homecoming
- Codeine on Open Thread
- Lynne on Everybody Fashion Day
- andrea maria on Killing predatory payday lenders with the USPS
- Jonson on The seed bombing of Water Street… Who’s in?
- Elf on Everybody Fashion Day
- Chaely Chartier on Everybody Fashion Day
- Fran on Everybody Fashion Day
- anonymous on Artisanal toilet plunger or iconic felling axe… Can you tell which is parody?
- anonymous on Everybody Fashion Day