After teasing his audience for days with cryptic Disney Land imagery and the promise of incredible news, Glenn Beck, the vile charlatan who’s made a career of fleecing America’s most fearful and ignorant, announced that he intends to build a $2 billion Libertarian utopia in rural Texas loosely modeled on
- wobblie on Where does one go to purchase rape insurance in Michigan this holiday season?
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Krampus on WARNING… Krampus to attack Ypsi on Dec. 11…
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Krampus on Our Krampus is apparently a female
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Krampus on Krampus recap
- Bob on Can we please stop complaining about the Blimpy Burger crowd funding campaign?
- Destiny Mauldon on Bank places Dave Curtis’s entertainment district up for sale
- My love for 1920s | naviernaj1920sfilms on R. Crumb on the death of authentic American music
- Robert on Confession Bear weighs in the Rose Bowl
- Robert on Michigan’s Michael Skupin: Reality television star turned Christian con man
- Aaron on Everything is pointing toward a Bernie Sanders presidential campaign… And only Elizabeth Warren can stop it