I went off on a rant last night about how shortsighted and stupid it was for the administration in Lansing to politicize the widely-celebrated Pure Michigan campaign by using it to proudly promote their recent union-busting activities in a high-profile, full-page in the Wall Street Journal. And, apparently, I struck a nerve. Deadline Detroit and […]
- grandma on Today was a terrible day, but I’m OK with that
- Kristin on Being there for The Replacements Minneapolis homecoming
- Codeine on Open Thread
- Lynne on Everybody Fashion Day
- andrea maria on Killing predatory payday lenders with the USPS
- Jonson on The seed bombing of Water Street… Who’s in?
- Elf on Everybody Fashion Day
- Chaely Chartier on Everybody Fashion Day
- Fran on Everybody Fashion Day
- anonymous on Artisanal toilet plunger or iconic felling axe… Can you tell which is parody?