As I mentioned earlier, I think there are persuasive arguments both for and against the passing of a personal income tax in Ypsilanti. On the pro side, I like the fact that it would allow us to maintain an acceptable level city services, while delaying our slide into receivorship under the rule of an unelected […]
- Kristin on Being there for The Replacements Minneapolis homecoming
- Codeine on Open Thread
- Lynne on Everybody Fashion Day
- andrea maria on Killing predatory payday lenders with the USPS
- Jonson on The seed bombing of Water Street… Who’s in?
- Elf on Everybody Fashion Day
- Chaely Chartier on Everybody Fashion Day
- Fran on Everybody Fashion Day
- anonymous on Artisanal toilet plunger or iconic felling axe… Can you tell which is parody?
- anonymous on Everybody Fashion Day