At some point later this morning, if all goes according to plan, the site should look considerably different. I hope you find it to your liking. Among other things, you should be able to more easily share your favorite posts on Facebook, and get your comments posted without having to wait so long for moderation. And, it should be a little more easy to navigate. Most importantly, though, you should also notice, in the top right corner, that the MarkMaynard.com coupon program has been reinitiated. This month’s featured local company is everyone’s favorite Ypsilanti gift, candy and novelty shop – The Rocket, and they’re offering 20% off on all purchases. All you have to do is print out their coupon, and use it during the month of July… So, if you’ve been waiting for the right time to visit downtown Ypsi, now’s your chance. There are a few other site-related things that I wanted to talk with you about, but it’s late, and I’m tired, so I guess they’ll have to wait… Before I go, though, I want to thank a reader that we’ll call A, who helped to get this new site launched. It couldn’t have happened without him. I’d like to use his real name, but I don’t want to mention it without first running it by him, in case he has friends, family members, or employers that might hold it against him that he helped me make this site better. There’s also a lovely and talented graphic designer that I’d like to thank, but she’s asked me not to give even her initial.
- double anonymous on Race and the Water Street Flats debate
- TeacherPatti on Race and the Water Street Flats debate
- maryd on Race and the Water Street Flats debate
- Tommy on Race and the Water Street Flats debate
- Kim on Race and the Water Street Flats debate
- anonymous on Race and the Water Street Flats debate
- Peter Larson on Race and the Water Street Flats debate
- Race and the Water Street Flats debate on Water Street Flats… What are your thoughts?
- MAIMA . D. KAMARA. on Now recruiting for Team Satan in Malawi
- Mark on As much as I like and respect John Dingell, we shouldn’t let him off the hook for dragging his feet on global warming