note: He deserves better than to be commemorated in the footnote of a post about my petty plumbing problems, but I did want to note the fact that, if not for the this little emergency of mine, I’d surely be posting something thoughtful tonight about the death of internet activist and political organizer Aaron Swartz. […]
- Kristin on Being there for The Replacements Minneapolis homecoming
- Codeine on Open Thread
- Lynne on Everybody Fashion Day
- andrea maria on Killing predatory payday lenders with the USPS
- Jonson on The seed bombing of Water Street… Who’s in?
- Elf on Everybody Fashion Day
- Chaely Chartier on Everybody Fashion Day
- Fran on Everybody Fashion Day
- anonymous on Artisanal toilet plunger or iconic felling axe… Can you tell which is parody?
- anonymous on Everybody Fashion Day