Because I’m tired, and this got over 50 likes on Facebook since I posted it earlier (which means that it must be good)… that’s why

I’m tired. I’ve got a ton of stuff that I want to share, but I can’t keep my eyes open. As my OCD won’t just let me go to sleep without sharing something, though, here’s something that I posted to Facebook today.

Speaking of Facebook, based upon my online activity, they’ve apparently come to the conclusion that I’m at risk for gout.

Also, if you haven’t already, you can “like” MarkMaynard.com on Facebook by clicking here.

This entry was posted in Mark's Life, Shadow Art Fair, Special Projects and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. tommy
        Posted May 18, 2012 at 7:03 am | Permalink

That comment made my day! I hope you left it at that. Pure Ypsi!

2. Mr. X
        Posted May 18, 2012 at 7:29 am | Permalink

We should host a workshop in Yspi for kids, to teach them now to mix good drinks for their parents.

3. j
        Posted May 18, 2012 at 8:27 am | Permalink

Should go on the flier.

My parents are uptight methodists. One of my favorite things growing up was watching them get a little tipsy and a little silly.

Posted May 18, 2012 at 11:57 am | Permalink

What could you be looking for and writing about on Facebook that would give them the idea that you might suffer from gout? Maybe you’ve mentioned beer and red meat one time too often.

5. Elf
        Posted May 18, 2012 at 12:15 pm | Permalink

Over 50 likes on Facebook. But, when you put it here, there are only a few comments and 2 likes. I find that fascinating for some reason.

6. Sandy D.
        Posted May 18, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Permalink

Hey, I’ve been getting the gout ads, too. I haven’t mentioned beer or beef at all. I’ll bet it’s just age-related.

7. Posted May 18, 2012 at 1:19 pm | Permalink

yeah,
        kinda wish it was all-ages.

8. Meta
        Posted May 18, 2012 at 2:27 pm | Permalink

Speaking of Facebook, the people of Ypsilanti apparently take it seriously.

9. Posted May 24, 2012 at 6:28 am | Permalink

The article is now out in the Detroit News. Unfortunately, they chose not to include any mention of Slurpee footbaths, manscaping stations or parental binge drinking.