When ReadyMade magazine stopped publishing, they sent a letter to Linette, telling her that, for the remainder of her subscription, she’d be receiving the decidedly less hip 1950s journal of the American housewife intent on keeping up with the Joneses, Better Homes and Gardens. I thought that was hilarious, but it’s no where near as […]
- grandma on Today was a terrible day, but I’m OK with that
- Kristin on Being there for The Replacements Minneapolis homecoming
- Codeine on Open Thread
- Lynne on Everybody Fashion Day
- andrea maria on Killing predatory payday lenders with the USPS
- Jonson on The seed bombing of Water Street… Who’s in?
- Elf on Everybody Fashion Day
- Chaely Chartier on Everybody Fashion Day
- Fran on Everybody Fashion Day
- anonymous on Artisanal toilet plunger or iconic felling axe… Can you tell which is parody?