Well-respected autobiographical comic book writer and curmudgeon Harvey Pekar died at his home in Cleveland last night. He was 70 years old… I hope his old adversary David Letterman says something nice about him tonight. And, if he doesn’t, I hope that Harvey haunts the shit out of him.
- Kristin on Being there for The Replacements Minneapolis homecoming
- Codeine on Open Thread
- Lynne on Everybody Fashion Day
- andrea maria on Killing predatory payday lenders with the USPS
- Jonson on The seed bombing of Water Street… Who’s in?
- Elf on Everybody Fashion Day
- Chaely Chartier on Everybody Fashion Day
- Fran on Everybody Fashion Day
- anonymous on Artisanal toilet plunger or iconic felling axe… Can you tell which is parody?
- anonymous on Everybody Fashion Day