Ypsilanti fried chicken paradise

coupon-sept092

If you haven’t yet, you really need to treat yourself to a heaping basket of delicious fried chicken this weekend… Seriously. At $6, how can you afford not to?

This entry was posted in Coupon, Food, Ypsilanti and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Kevin
    Posted September 11, 2009 at 8:25 am | Permalink

Must Eat Delicious CHICKEN!!!

2. Ferd
    Posted September 11, 2009 at 10:14 am | Permalink

Perhaps we should all meet for dinner sometime.

3. Ferd
    Posted September 11, 2009 at 10:15 am | Permalink

I’d like to watch EOS eat. I have it in my mind that he would chew right through chicken bones like a wood chipper.

4. Huckett
    Posted September 11, 2009 at 12:24 pm | Permalink

I wish they had fried fake chicken…

5. Curt Waugh
    Posted September 11, 2009 at 2:05 pm | Permalink

Based on the reviews on markmaynard.com (and sans coupon), I had Haab’s fried chicken for the first time ever last week.

Just too f’in good. Words fail me.

6. Smitty
    Posted September 11, 2009 at 3:02 pm | Permalink

Why without the coupon?

Do you also light your cigars with $20 bills?

7. Ypsiosaurus Wrecks
    Posted September 12, 2009 at 7:23 am | Permalink

Kudos to the friendly folks at Haab’s – I called last night and they let me have the deal without the coupon. I did have to give the secret password (markmaynard.com). Their fried chicken is perhaps the best in Ypsi.

8. Posted April 20, 2018 at 2:44 pm | Permalink

Has anybody been to Ma Lou’s? Those sandwiches look yummy!

9. Anonymous
    Posted April 20, 2018 at 9:23 pm | Permalink

Yeah, it’s ok. I’m more of a KFC man myself, though. The chemicals are balance to excite your mouth with science.

10. Iron Lung 2