A few days ago, the Ann Arbor Awesome Foundation awarded $1,000 in cash to University of Michigan Mechanical Engineering undergraduate Beverly Chou (seen below accepting the award from A2 Awesome founder Lisa Dengiz) to help fund the launch of an event that she and fellow students are calling Makeathon. After our meeting, I took the […]
- grandma on Today was a terrible day, but I’m OK with that
- Kristin on Being there for The Replacements Minneapolis homecoming
- Codeine on Open Thread
- Lynne on Everybody Fashion Day
- andrea maria on Killing predatory payday lenders with the USPS
- Jonson on The seed bombing of Water Street… Who’s in?
- Elf on Everybody Fashion Day
- Chaely Chartier on Everybody Fashion Day
- Fran on Everybody Fashion Day
- anonymous on Artisanal toilet plunger or iconic felling axe… Can you tell which is parody?