By now, you’ve no doubt heard that, yesterday, Ron Paul’s son, Rand Paul, who just won the Republican Senate primary in Kentucky, said that he would like to live in a world where segregated lunch counters were allowed. And, I’m not exaggerating. Paul, a Libertarian purist, said that, although he detests racism, he feels that […]
- Kristin on Being there for The Replacements Minneapolis homecoming
- Codeine on Open Thread
- Lynne on Everybody Fashion Day
- andrea maria on Killing predatory payday lenders with the USPS
- Jonson on The seed bombing of Water Street… Who’s in?
- Elf on Everybody Fashion Day
- Chaely Chartier on Everybody Fashion Day
- Fran on Everybody Fashion Day
- anonymous on Artisanal toilet plunger or iconic felling axe… Can you tell which is parody?
- anonymous on Everybody Fashion Day