Yesterday, a lawsuit was brought by Detroit’s Maurice & Jane Sugar Law Center for Economic & Social Justice, challenging the legality of Michigan’s Emergency Financial Manager Act, which, as you will recall, gives the State the power to fire locally elected officials, replacing them with appointees (Czars) empowered to sell local assets, invalidate agreements, and […]
- Kristin on Being there for The Replacements Minneapolis homecoming
- Codeine on Open Thread
- Lynne on Everybody Fashion Day
- andrea maria on Killing predatory payday lenders with the USPS
- Jonson on The seed bombing of Water Street… Who’s in?
- Elf on Everybody Fashion Day
- Chaely Chartier on Everybody Fashion Day
- Fran on Everybody Fashion Day
- anonymous on Artisanal toilet plunger or iconic felling axe… Can you tell which is parody?
- anonymous on Everybody Fashion Day