A few days ago, I posted something about a former head of the Michigan College Republicans by the name of Justin Zetkoff, who, in an attempt to hide some embarrassing details about his past, threatened me, and a bunch of other folks, saying that we’d be sued pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA), […]
- grandma on Today was a terrible day, but I’m OK with that
- Kristin on Being there for The Replacements Minneapolis homecoming
- Codeine on Open Thread
- Lynne on Everybody Fashion Day
- andrea maria on Killing predatory payday lenders with the USPS
- Jonson on The seed bombing of Water Street… Who’s in?
- Elf on Everybody Fashion Day
- Chaely Chartier on Everybody Fashion Day
- Fran on Everybody Fashion Day
- anonymous on Artisanal toilet plunger or iconic felling axe… Can you tell which is parody?