Tag Archives: Citgo

Fire on Washtenaw

An anonymous reader just submitted the following footage of a garage fire that broke out today in Ypsi, behind the Citgo on Washtenaw Avenue, between Cornell and Mansfield. Fortunately, the fire, which seems to have been sparked by a gas grill, didn’t spread to the nearby gas station, which could have been catastrophic. And, no […]

Posted in Ypsilanti | Also tagged , , | 4 Comments

Connect

BUY LOCAL... or shop at Amazon through this link Banner Initiative Ruth Marks