Jim Cherewick Rorschach Test… what do you see?

CherewickPoster

As best as I can figure it, it’s an evil bee keeper with waterfowl for hands receiving a double blowjob.

[note: This is the work of Jim Cherewick, who's one of my favorite local artists. And I certainly don't mean to imply that it sucks. It doesn't. It's awesome. And that's especially true if it really is an image of an evil bee keeper with ducks for hands receiving a double blowjob. I just wanted to post this here because it gave me an opportunity to use the "double blowjob" tag.]

This entry was posted in Ann Arbor, Art and Culture, sex, Uncategorized, Ypsilanti and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted January 15, 2014 at 10:37 pm | Permalink

It’s like one of those “can you find six mistakes” comics but instead it’s like “can you find six dicks”? I can, I can!

2. Posted January 15, 2014 at 10:38 pm | Permalink

In case the previous comment does not make it clear–this drawing is awesome!

Posted January 15, 2014 at 10:40 pm | Permalink

They’re sucking the meat from frog legs.

Posted January 16, 2014 at 9:03 am | Permalink

The girls are breathing fire, and he doesn’t have ducks for hands. They’re robot claws. My guess is that he lost his arms in the war. He’s also horribly disfigured, which accounts for the hood. I have no clue as to why he’s had a vagina grafted onto his chest, though. Maybe it’s a result of surgery. The girls, who are crying, are his daughters.

Posted January 16, 2014 at 9:07 am | Permalink

As for the thing over his face, it reminds me of Johnny Got His Gun.

6. me
        Posted January 16, 2014 at 10:53 am | Permalink

crying girls under a disco ball. show’s gonna be a hoot.

7. 734
        Posted January 16, 2014 at 11:42 am | Permalink

This is the man.

8. Steve Swan
        Posted January 16, 2014 at 1:14 pm | Permalink

The man is Danny Tanner. He’s wearing a mask because the girls are his daughters, the Olsen Twins. They’re crying because he said something as he was being double felated and they recognized his voice.

9. Robert
        Posted January 16, 2014 at 7:12 pm | Permalink

I see a guy with no artistic talent.

10. Douche Caller
        Posted January 16, 2014 at 11:37 pm | Permalink

Robert, thy art douche.

11. Zaxxon
        Posted January 17, 2014 at 7:35 am | Permalink

you’ve probably never seen a double blow job in your life.

you’re an embarrassment tot he double blowjob tag.

12. Robert
        Posted January 17, 2014 at 8:44 am | Permalink

I also see a bunch of people treating a grown man like a child, as if he didn’t know he has no artistic talent.

Posted January 17, 2014 at 9:27 am | Permalink

This is not a fight that you will win, Robert. Please, for your own sake, focus your energy elsewhere.

14. Freak
        Posted January 17, 2014 at 10:04 am | Permalink

MarkMaynard.com: An embarrassment to the double blowjob tag

15. Robert
        Posted January 18, 2014 at 1:57 am | Permalink

I see people thinking it’s Avant-garde to prop-up things of low quality, and I see it is getting old.