Printing yourself a Dillinger artifact from the Smithsonian’s adult section

DillingerSmithsonian

Reference 1
    Reference 2

This entry was posted in History, Observations, Other, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted November 21, 2013 at 10:07 pm | Permalink

For what it’s worth, I always wondered how that whole, “Dillinger had a 20-inch penis and it’s coiled up in a jar somewhere” rumor got started. Then I saw the above photo and started putting the pieces together. Regardless of whether the Smithsonian will be allowing people around the world to star churning out historic dongs, I think it’s incredibly cool that they’re doing what they’re doing. I can’t even begin to imagine how much better my school experience would have been if my teachers had been able to print out musket balls when we were studying the Civil War, or various animal bones when we were studying anatomy.

Posted November 22, 2013 at 7:14 am | Permalink

Fonzie’s jacket.
        Dillinger’s cock.
        Archie Bunker’s chair.

The items that define our nation.

3. fembot21
        Posted November 22, 2013 at 8:54 am | Permalink

My guess is that Dillinger’s member, if they do in fact have it somewhere, is not preserved in a turgid state. As such, I doubt that a three-dimensionally printed facsimile would meet the needs of most female history buffs.

Posted November 22, 2013 at 9:40 am | Permalink

Can you imagine the crowds they’d have if they wheeled it out once a day and formally engorged it?

5. Toad Hall
        Posted November 22, 2013 at 9:54 am | Permalink

It’s only 15″, but I’d rather print the Smithsonian’s mechanical monk.

6. MK
        Posted November 22, 2013 at 2:12 pm | Permalink

If they do have it, and make it available for printing, I think this would be the best practical use for it.