As you know, I have a policy against recommending establishments that force men to haul out their penises and dangle them over trough urinals. In spite of that, though, I’m going to encourage all of you to visit Ypsilanti’s newest watering hole, The Wurst Bar. While homemade bratwursts seem to be their speciality, I just tried the burger they call The Southerner, which is served with bacon, pimento cheese and a slice fried green tomato, and it was awesome. I’d like to say more about this place, their commitment to sourcing 85% of their ingredients locally, and the fact that the man in charge is easily angered, but all of that will have to wait for another time. Right now, I just need to collapse into a tater tot induced coma.
- EOS on “It’s beginning to smell a lot like Krampus”
- Doyle on HOTT LAVA on Friday night at the Yellow Barn
- anonymous on A message to the poor of Michigan…. You don’t deserve to live in Ann Arbor, that’s what Ypsilanti is for
- TeacherPatti on The Ypsilantian of the Year
- Mr. X on The Porking of Michigan: We were promised high-tech jobs. Instead, we were given a pork processing plant.
- Caleb Z on The Ypsilantian of the Year
- Frosted Flakes on The Ypsilantian of the Year
- Peter Larson on The Ypsilantian of the Year
- Peter Larson on The Porking of Michigan: We were promised high-tech jobs. Instead, we were given a pork processing plant.
- Me on Is this something that a lot of local waitresses are expected to participate in?