Snowpocalypse status update

filingteeth2

Those that die tonight will be the lucky ones….

This entry was posted in Mark's Life and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. dragon
    Posted February 1, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Permalink

Me: Your joke about flesh eating monsters drooling over a crematory pyre seems little bit unpalatable.

You: Au Jus?

2. Uncle Luke E.
    Posted February 2, 2011 at 12:20 am | Permalink

“Those that die tonight will be the lucky ones.”

Now that’s a truism if ever I heard one. Which also succinctly explains why I’ve been so goddamned unlucky every living day of my life.

3. Knox
    Posted February 2, 2011 at 8:38 am | Permalink

It doesn’t look so bad outside. I feel gypped. I want my deadly snowfall.

Posted February 2, 2011 at 8:57 am | Permalink

Looking outside right now, I kind of feel stupid for having eaten my wife.

Posted February 2, 2011 at 11:12 am | Permalink

Does anyone know how I could reach Bash Boulder? I want him to come over and rip the leg off my cat so that I can make soup.

reference: I was going to link to that comment left by the guy who claimed that any angry Bash broke his cat’s leg in front of his kid, but I couldn’t find it anywhere.

6. notoneofthecoolkids
    Posted February 2, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Permalink

This cracked me up last night when you posted it, Thanks.
    I was up terribly late and I must say the Ypsi Street Crews where working all night. Good Job.

7. Posted February 2, 2011 at 12:59 pm | Permalink

I awoke this morning expecting to see human-yeti hybrids roaming the streets. Needless to say, I was sorely disappointed.

8. Ted
    Posted February 2, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Permalink

“Your honor, I did not eat my wife. Yes, I did eat something, but it was a giant pork chop with legs.”

9. Redleg
    Posted February 2, 2011 at 8:48 pm | Permalink

Much Ado about sno-thing.

10. F F
    Posted February 2, 2011 at 8:52 pm | Permalink

I don’t find either serial killers or cannibals of interest. I am, however, curious as to whether or not anyone on the planet has ever made head cheese from a human head. Do you think someone has?