Puppet Mark eclipses real Mark

jambomarkelvis

It is normal for one to be jealous of his puppet when said puppet appears on the cover of a local tabloid? I suppose I should be happy that he’s out there in the world, doing stuff that I don’t want to do, like having pictures taken with the likes of Jamboman, but still… And, jealousy aside, it’s just weird knowing that he’s out there, doing stuff independent of me.

This entry was posted in Dreamland Tonight, Mark's Life and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted June 30, 2010 at 9:29 pm | Permalink

That Puppet figured prominently into my night at the Corner. See my Facebook post to you. In a sick way, it watched me pee.

2. Posted June 30, 2010 at 11:06 pm | Permalink

What?! My puppet is watching girls pee?

3. Knox
        Posted July 1, 2010 at 7:16 am | Permalink

I don’t consider myself a racist at all, but I don’t think it’s right for puppets and stuffed animals to be mixing like this. At least not in public. It’s not what God intended.

4. Posted July 1, 2010 at 8:10 am | Permalink

Jamboman is a person…I have talked with him, sang songs and had beers. Geez….stereotypes! See you all at Michigan Roots Jamboree!

5. Kim
        Posted July 1, 2010 at 8:44 am | Permalink

Rumor on the street is that Jambo Man is full of weed.

6. Marisa
        Posted July 1, 2010 at 12:23 pm | Permalink

I imagine, short of digging him up and making love to his corpse, it would be difficult to degrade the image of Mr. Presley more than you have done here. What you have done here is criminal.

7. Ted
        Posted July 1, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Permalink

I’ve heard a rumor that Mark puts on makeup, dresses like his puppet and sits on a counter in the women’s room at the brewery, watching women pee.

He’s freakier than Rick James.

8. Naia
        Posted July 2, 2010 at 10:10 am | Permalink

HAH!

2 Trackbacks

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Bilal Saeed, Mark Maynard. Mark Maynard said: Puppet Mark eclipses real Mark: It is normal for one to be jealous of his puppet when said puppet appears on the c… http://bit.ly/cf9vMH [...]

2. [...] [...]