“Let’s do some great hip hop dancin’!”

My friend Andy sent this to me today. I don’t know that it rises to the level of being considered an “un-friendable” offense, but it’s pretty damned close.

This entry was posted in Art and Culture and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted June 28, 2010 at 9:34 pm | Permalink

This made Mike feel really angry on the inside and the outside; he threatened to throw his typewriter at the woman’s face. I however just want to say thanks….I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time.

2. dragon
        Posted June 29, 2010 at 12:02 am | Permalink

reporter> Do you now regret trying to sell your baby in the IHOP parking lot?

prisoner800981>I knew it probably wasn’t the right thing to do.

reporter>So do you have any plans for when you get out of here?

….

3. Lester Cantor
        Posted June 29, 2010 at 1:37 am | Permalink

Laugh if you want, but but I respect this woman’s courageous attempt to bridge the divide between line dancing and gangster rap.

4. Knox
        Posted June 29, 2010 at 5:56 am | Permalink

I’m getting a tingling sensation in parts of my body that I haven’t felt in years. I wish there was a way that this video could go on forever.

5. Steph
        Posted June 29, 2010 at 10:46 am | Permalink

I like that there’s a rap/country move called the Vaudville.

6. Mr. Kim
        Posted June 29, 2010 at 11:44 am | Permalink

It would have been better if this was the beginning of an NWA video.

7. Posted June 29, 2010 at 1:04 pm | Permalink

Suzanne’s mullet is pretty go damn authentic.

8. Tim
        Posted June 29, 2010 at 2:20 pm | Permalink

If I were Obama I’d hate white people too.

9. Posted June 29, 2010 at 5:07 pm | Permalink

I get how the “running man” is like, well, running and I sort of even get the “window washer” and I get the pigeon for sure, but the “basketball” move?? I was expecting them to pretend to shoot a ball or something.

10. Kerri
        Posted June 29, 2010 at 11:19 pm | Permalink

That’s jammin’ to *the* hip hop.

11. Knox
        Posted June 30, 2010 at 5:52 am | Permalink

Burt does the Pigeon so much better.

12. Posted June 30, 2010 at 10:09 am | Permalink

That is not OK.

13. Kristen Cuhran
        Posted June 30, 2010 at 10:52 am | Permalink

omg, i want those purple pants!

14. Iced Tea With Lemon
        Posted June 30, 2010 at 12:12 pm | Permalink

Damn…is this site going under, as well as the Citizen? Where tha’ news be at, yo? Come on, puppet fucker…we want some magic!

15. Michael
        Posted June 30, 2010 at 10:24 pm | Permalink

I like the inclusiveness that extends all the way to Mexico (“TJ”, ie TiJuana) but doesn’t make the stretch to black America.

Maybe Charley Pride was busy?

16. dragon
        Posted June 30, 2010 at 10:30 pm | Permalink

But I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I’m going to say this again. I did not have sexual relations with that puppet …

mark