Totally quotable Clementine, the animals are going to get us edition

clm09face21

Clementine’s uncle tried to put her to sleep tonight, as Linette and I both had meetings. It apparently didn’t go well… From what I hear, she didn’t like the fact that the dog and two cats outnumbered her and her uncle in the house.

This entry was posted in Mark's Life and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. ED Doctor
        Posted December 23, 2009 at 3:21 am | Permalink

Fuck. It hadn’t occurred to me until this very moment that I’m outnumbered here in my home when my wife goes to work.

2. Kam
        Posted December 23, 2009 at 10:52 am | Permalink

I feel the same way when I’m around little kids. It’s not that I think they’ll hurt me. I just don’t like it when I’m outnumbered.

3. kez
        Posted December 24, 2009 at 2:22 am | Permalink

she needs her own twitter account.

4. Kelly
        Posted December 25, 2009 at 3:54 pm | Permalink

I love the animals. It’s my parents I don’t like being outnumbered by.

5. DRichardson
        Posted December 27, 2009 at 8:44 pm | Permalink

It’s nice to see that Clementine is developing her own neuroses – a chip off the old block.

I’ve thought about this idea a lot not with animals, but with ninth graders. If those little fuckers ever realize that they have me greatly outnumbered, I’m toast.

6. Chelsea
        Posted December 28, 2009 at 1:01 pm | Permalink

I don’t like it when there are more animals than people in the house, either.