Play him off, keyboard cat

I know it’s in really bad taste, but I’m wondering if anyone yet has thought to combine the JFK assassination footage with that of the keyboard cat. Am I wrong to think that would be brilliant?

This entry was posted in Observations, Special Projects and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Ol' E Cross
    Posted May 6, 2009 at 10:37 pm | Permalink

Can I blame facebook for this? Or are just trying to ward off all the folks who’ll be visiting based on reading the Current? Wouldn’t it have been equally effective to post a picture of this?

2. Posted May 7, 2009 at 6:20 am | Permalink

I’ll have to ask yo again to please stop posting your amateur boudoir photography, OEC. It offends keyboard cat.

And, speaking of keyboard cat, I have $20 for the first person who can create film of him playing on Rick Astley’s shoulder, inside a goatse.

3. Chelsea
    Posted May 7, 2009 at 6:50 am | Permalink

I’m officially old. Right now. This moment. I don’t get any of this.

4. Paw
    Posted May 7, 2009 at 7:46 am | Permalink

Reminds me of Toonces the cat.

5. Paw
    Posted May 7, 2009 at 7:52 am | Permalink

I would prefer to see a Nuremberg Trials mash-up with the keyboard cat.

Or, maybe the Hindenburg.

9/11, though, I think is probably still too fresh in our collective memory.

6. Patrick
    Posted May 7, 2009 at 7:44 pm | Permalink

Keyboard Cat in Southern accent, “Meooww. Back and to the left…Back and to the left…”

7. Posted May 7, 2009 at 8:35 pm | Permalink

It took me a while, Patrick, but I finally got it.

And, yes, I think the meme will end the moment someone decides to incorporate footage of planes hitting the World Trade Center.

8. Posted May 23, 2009 at 6:44 am | Permalink

more keyboard cat videos here at http://www.keyboardcat.com

9. Askins
    Posted November 3, 2010 at 8:26 am | Permalink

I have a request. Can keyboard cat play off Democracy?

10. thoutty teenia
    Posted December 8, 2010 at 6:07 am | Permalink

I think it might be time for Keyboard Cat to play off I Can Haz Obamanator.

11. Waypedose
    Posted September 15, 2011 at 8:33 am | Permalink

Can each of your Ypsi exit interviews from now on end with the Keyboard Cat playing them off?