face taint

I just invented a new term for that area of the human face between the nose and the upper lip. From now on, I’m suggesting that it be known as the “face taint.” Please do what you can to help me popularize the term… I’m counting on you.

This entry was posted in Observations. Bookmark the permalink. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.


  1. Posted July 26, 2005 at 1:38 am | Permalink

    That’s crazy-talk. It’s called a philtrum.

    Why not just start calling your head a flizberzibittydoo?

  2. Tony Buttons
    Posted July 26, 2005 at 8:39 am | Permalink

    According to the Urban Dictionary, the plain old “taint” is defined as follows:

    The area between the nutsack and asshole that prevent a man from shitting on his nuts.”


    The perineum – the area betwwen the genitals and anus, male or female, although the term is said to orginate from the saying “It ain’t pussy and t’aint ass…

    There is, as of right now, no definition for “face taint”. I will see what I can do.

  3. Tony Buttons
    Posted July 26, 2005 at 8:52 am | Permalink

    I just sent a letter to the CEO of McDonald’s telling him that I’d burned my face taint on a cup of their delicious coffee.

  4. Doug Skinner
    Posted July 26, 2005 at 9:12 am | Permalink

    I just burned my perineum on an order of fries. It made the fries taste better, though.

  5. chris
    Posted July 26, 2005 at 9:50 am | Permalink

    Maybe “freedom taint”. As moustache is so, I don’t know, French?

  6. Doug Skinner
    Posted July 26, 2005 at 10:56 am | Permalink

    By “perineum,” of course, I mean “anus philtrum.”

  7. Teddy Glass
    Posted July 26, 2005 at 4:35 pm | Permalink

    “My face taint has never been smoother or more supple. Thank you, Gillette.”

  8. Posted July 26, 2005 at 4:53 pm | Permalink

    Not “upper lip flap”?

  9. john galt
    Posted July 26, 2005 at 6:22 pm | Permalink

    A gillette Mach3 razor would work wonders on your taint.. Just dont get the one that vibrates.. that suxxors.

  10. Lava Bubble
    Posted July 26, 2005 at 9:17 pm | Permalink

    Yeah, it’s called a philtrum. It is said the depth of one’s philtrum corresponds to one’s degree of masculinity. Watch out for those wild-eyed guys with canyonlike philtrums.

  11. mark
    Posted July 26, 2005 at 11:02 pm | Permalink

    I wonder if men would find me more attractive if I had my face taint bleached.

  12. mark
    Posted July 26, 2005 at 11:04 pm | Permalink

    As you can see from the photo, my philtrum is not deep at all… It is quite thick though, and I suspect that counts for something.

  13. mark
    Posted July 28, 2005 at 8:57 pm | Permalink

    Can someone please call Rush Limbaugh and try to work in the phrase “face taint”? If you do it, and can prove it with an audio recording, I’ll send you a painting. Seriously.

  14. Kristin
    Posted July 29, 2005 at 8:46 am | Permalink


  15. Tony Buttons
    Posted July 29, 2005 at 10:14 am | Permalink

    How about a contest where the first person to get the phrase “face taint” into print wins something too? Give me a year, and I know that I can get something into Readers Digest.

  16. Teddy Glass
    Posted August 4, 2005 at 9:10 am | Permalink

    How about an adult feature called “Taint to Taint.” It could by like the television show “Hart to Hart.” A husband and wife solve crimes, occasionally crossing taints in the process.

  17. Posted November 13, 2005 at 10:22 pm | Permalink

    View main brand telescopics at telescopes all high quality.

  18. mark
    Posted November 13, 2005 at 10:35 pm | Permalink

    Fuck! I really thought that someone had something to add to this thread. (I still think it

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


BUY LOCAL... or shop at Amazon through this link Banner Initiative Bat Attack