mm.com on cnn

Yesterday, a reader named Dan left a comment saying that a screenshot from MM.com was featured on CNN. I thought he was either mistaken or fucking with me, but now I’m not so sure… Here’s an email I just received from him.

Mark,

I don’t think I was mistaken. I they did a full screen shot that clearly showed your header, then they zoomed in on your posting “Who is Jeff Gannon?”…from 2/6/05. They were shuffling through a sample of blogs that were covering the story.

Good exposure nonetheless.

Congrats…

Dan Schmit

Can a guest spot on the O’Reilly Factor be far behind?

This entry was posted in Mark's Life. Bookmark the permalink. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.

1. Posted February 22, 2005 at 9:56 am | Permalink

YpsiBlog on CNN
        YpsiBlog MarkMaynard.com was reportedly shown on CNN for his coverage of the Jeff Gannon story that blogs uncovered. Hopefully someone TiVoed it and can send him a screenshot.

2. Posted February 22, 2005 at 1:38 pm | Permalink

Its possible Mark. I watched the segment from the Daily Show regarding bloggers and saw Wonkette’s site displayed on the CNN clip.

3. ab
        Posted February 22, 2005 at 3:01 pm | Permalink

I saw the screenshot on cnn to verify.

4. chris
        Posted February 22, 2005 at 6:05 pm | Permalink

Doesn’t Kos and the Kossacks know how to access CNN archives via the internet? If so, what was the exact date and time and maybe I can ask the Kossack who found evidence (CNN coverage) of Guckert preformation of Talon the a WH press briefing.

5. mark
        Posted February 22, 2005 at 9:47 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the confirmations. And, thanks for putting the word out, George. It would be really cool if somone still had it Tivo’d. (I could add it to the tape with my commercial that ran on Fox Sports.)

6. Bad Monkey
        Posted February 22, 2005 at 10:06 pm | Permalink

Now it’s YOUR commercial on Fox Sports? For once be honest on this site. There are things that you just shouldn’t lie about. This is one on them.

7. mark
        Posted February 22, 2005 at 10:17 pm | Permalink

Yes, I should have mentioned that I was not alone in that endeavor. My friends Matt, Dan and Tubbs were also on the track that got used by Fox Sports.

8. Bad Monkey
        Posted February 22, 2005 at 11:35 pm | Permalink

I am sure that they appreciate your mention of them. Carry on. Do not err again or you will visited by 3 monkeys.

9. Posted March 24, 2006 at 2:30 pm | Permalink

washington refinance
        renegade rewarded?Briton inertly representably:croak sinked:mortgage http://www.mortgage-save.com/